Verizon 3G/4G Mobile Internet Sales Contact?

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:57:29 UTC 2011

Hello,

If anyone has any contact info for the correct department within Verizon
which handles getting a mobile internet service via 3G/4G, that would be a
huge help. I am trying to avoid the usual Verizon runaround of being
transferred from dept to dept because no one has any idea what I'm talking
about. I also would preferably like a static IP if possible. Tried
contacting Verizon Wireless and they are trying to sell me a MiFi and have
no idea what a static IP is :)

Thanks,
chris