Youtube Geolocation

Carl Rosevear crosevear at skytap.com
Thu Apr 21 22:46:46 UTC 2011

Quova, Maxmind, and others all return accurate results for everything of
ours I have tested.  Some of the IPs in question have been properly assigned
or delegated to us for several years in whois.  But yeah, thanks for the
input...  I actually hadn't checked Quova until now.  Perhaps Google rolls
their own...

--Carl

--
Carl Rosevear