Youtube Geolocation

Mike Schoenfeld Mike.Schoenfeld at mediatek.com
Thu Apr 21 22:29:31 UTC 2011

I don't know what Google uses but any company using F5 equipment is using Quova geolocation services.  You can request updates and check your circuit here:

http://www.quova.com/what/request-ip-update/

The problem is that the F5 devices don't update the database files automatically, they need to be manually updated.  Unless I get a specific request at my company I don't bother updating on a regular basis.

-Mike