Software-based Border Router

Nathanael C. Cariaga nccariaga at stluke.com.ph
Sun Sep 26 10:15:20 UTC 2010

Thank you for the prompt response.  Just to clarify my previous post, I was actually referring to Linux/Unix-based routers.  We've been considering this solution because presently we don't have any budget for equipment acquisition this year.

To be honest, I came across Vyatta Core while searching for viable Linux/Unix-based solution that we can adopt and I'm currently reading its reference guides.  Has anyone here used this software before?

Thanks a lot.