ARIN recognizes Interop for return of more than 99% of 45/8 address block

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Wed Oct 20 16:47:57 UTC 2010

On 10/20/10 7:34 AM, John Curran wrote:
> With less than 5% of the IPv4 address space left in the global free
> pool, ARIN warns that Interop's return will not significantly extend
> the life of IPv4. ARIN continues to emphasize the need for all
> Internet stakeholders to adopt the next generation of Internet
> Protocol, IPv6.

Not to stir an already boiling over pot and all, but is there any kind
of report or documentation on releasing of space from countries other
then the North American region?

I'd hate to think that the rest of the world thinks that the US should
be the one to give up all their space so that they can continue to hand
out space like candy...

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org