Juniper SRX-210 -- CCC certificate required

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Tue May 18 08:03:40 UTC 2010

Hello altogether,

I'm in kind of a pinch currently - I have to get a Juniper
SRX-210 into China. That got the box stuck at import there,
and they demand the CCC certificate from us.

Unfortunately, Juniper has as yet not been willing or able
to respond to this request (ongoing for weeks), and I wonder
if anyone on this list might just have the certificate on file...

If so, please help me out - I'm pretty desperate and would
even consider buying you a beer at NANOG49. ;-)
(Well, don't have to be desparate for that...)

Yours,
	Elmar.