Juniper SRX-210 -- CCC certificate required

gordon b slater gordslater at ieee.org
Tue May 18 08:47:10 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-18 at 10:03 +0200, Elmar K. Bins wrote:
> Hello altogether,
>
> I'm in kind of a pinch currently - I have to get a Juniper
> SRX-210 into China. That got the box stuck at import there,
> and they demand the CCC certificate from us.
>
> Unfortunately, Juniper has as yet not been willing or able
> to respond to this request (ongoing for weeks), and I wonder
> if anyone on this list might just have the certificate on file...

This maybe doesn't help you as much as a CCC istelf, but, seeing that it
may have been "ongoing for weeks":
 ...something in the back of my head says they retracted from their
initial stance recently (few month ago?) and said the CCC for IT
security kit was only needed for Gov't Procurement kit - I could be very
wrong, it was a snippet of casual conversation in passing.

Maybe you're just up against extra red tape, officials not up to speed
etc; or maybe it is for a Govt Contract after all.

Good luck either way

Gord

--
No1 Box CLI