PCH.net down?

Henry Linneweh hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 12:29:23 CDT 2010

I got there with no problem

From: Bill Woodcock <woody at pch.net>
To: Jason Lewis <jlewis at packetnexus.com>
Cc: nanog at nanog.org
Sent: Wed, July 21, 2010 9:58:24 AM
Subject: Re: PCH.net down?

On Jul 21, 2010, at 5:44 AM, Jason Lewis wrote:

> This says it's not just down for me.
> Anyone else?

We don't know of an outage this morning, but one of our web servers has been a
bit slow because someone's been multi-thread downloading our routing-table
archive from it for the last week or so.  That hasn't caused performance issues
in the past, but now we're looking at putting the http-visible side of big
things that people download on a server of their own that isn't also serving
http for other tools and web-site parts.