PCH.net down?

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Wed Jul 21 16:58:24 UTC 2010

On Jul 21, 2010, at 5:44 AM, Jason Lewis wrote:

> This says it's not just down for me.  http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/pch.net
> Anyone else?

We don't know of an outage this morning, but one of our web servers has been a bit slow because someone's been multi-thread downloading our routing-table archive from it for the last week or so.  That hasn't caused performance issues in the past, but now we're looking at putting the http-visible side of big things that people download on a server of their own that isn't also serving http for other tools and web-site parts.

                                -Bill