Competition for Internap's FCP product.

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:23:05 UTC 2010

Is your burstable bandwidth cost high enough to pay 100K for a gear
just to meet the commitments ? NAGIOS/CACTI monitoring alerts sent to
someone (which may be hired help from any place in the world) would
probably beat that in cost effectiveness.

The performance requirement is where a line is drawn between manual
configuration and automated BGP manipulation.

Rubens