Email Portability Approved by Knesset Committee

Joel Jaeggli joelja at
Tue Feb 23 13:56:02 CST 2010

Johnny Eriksson wrote:
> Robert Bonomi wrote:
>> Quick!  Somebody propose a snail-mail portability bill.  When a renter
>> changes to a different landlord, his snail-mail address will be optionally
>> his  to take along, "just like" what is proposed for ISP clients.
> No, a complete street address portability system.

street addresses aren't so discrete that everyone doesn't handle them
slightly differently.

And over course if you want to totally overhual the way you do things
you can just build your method as a hostile overlay on another system,
there's a long and proud tradition of doing so.