Email Portability Approved by Knesset Committee

gordon b slater gordslater at ieee.org
Tue Feb 23 16:23:03 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 10:53 +0000, Leigh Porter wrote:

> Just wait till customers start wanting to take their IP address with
> them when they move...

Oh wow, I think I've still got a log (somewhere) of all the dialup IPs I
was assigned during the early 90s. Since I might be able to claim them
first under consumer legislation....

This thread may be getting sillier by hour, but it's got some
interesting suggestions tucked into it

Gord
--
currently drawing up a pre-emptive claim to about 88,234 AOL IPv4s and
several thousand Demon ones, tickety-tick-tick