Spamhaus...

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Mon Feb 22 05:11:17 UTC 2010

[Tomas L. Byrnes] Ok, so now we can agree on something: You should have
a POLICY about how you handle packets. Now, while trying very hard to
hold my powder since that is what the ThreatSTOP patent is about, how do
you propose to define, and implement, that policy efficiently across
multiple devices, from multiple vendors, in real time?