Spamhaus...

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Mon Feb 22 05:00:14 UTC 2010

[Tomas L. Byrnes]
Maybe he should avoid any traffic on any non Point to Point only link with no repeaters, as there's always the possibility of a beaconing station or someone with SQE turned on.

Reductio ad absurdam; which, btw, is never a valid argument for, or against.

P.S. I once wrote code to change line idle code on Multi-drop X.25 from 7E to FF, because AT&T ignored DTR and had all their MJUs run wide open, thereby destroying a NRZI multidrop 56kbps digital circuit, so the above scenario is not fictitious. Needless to say, pulling the plug was not an option.