Cogent (was the poetry thread)

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Mon Jan 12 22:56:59 UTC 2009

Patrick,

I'd contend that using Cogent is a good way to reduce your cost of
doing business while maintaining an acceptable level of service, not
to necessarily improve reach. If your network absolutely must have the
best routes you may be better off adding some other providers
regardless.

Best regards, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Look for us at HostingCon 2009 in Washington, DC on August 10th - 12th
at Booth #401.