recommendation for SIP integration

Michael Holstein michael.holstein at
Mon Jan 12 14:01:43 CST 2009

> Hi, I am looking for a solution where I can tie a US number to a SIP solution. Has anyone had experience with this and if so can you make some recommendations?

I use Flowroute myself ( .. you can do single DIDs
tied to a SIP peer, virtual PRIs, and a number of other things. You can
even get a free account to test your setup. Here's the list of area
codes they offer them in :

I'm just using it for my personal Asterisk setup, so I'm not sure how
they scale out. They claim to support thousands of simultaneous calls to
most international destinations.

Here's a link to a bunch of others :

Michael Holstein
Cleveland State University