recommendation for SIP integration

Express Web Systems mailinglists at
Mon Jan 12 13:25:52 CST 2009

> I've used broadvoice before for personal telephony, and they were
> competent and asterisk-friendly, and seemed to have DIDs in many US
> LCAs. <>

Just to throw another name into the arena

SIP and IAX termination
Many US NPP/NXX exchanges and 800 numbers
Config examples for many PBXs
POPs on both coasts
Good knowledgeable customer support

Not all NPP/NXX offer LNP (Local Number Portability)
Credit card verification process is annoying, but I understand why

We have used them for several customers as well as our own SIP termination.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with them in anyway, just a satisfied

Tom Walsh