Article on spammers and their infrastructure

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at
Wed Dec 23 00:58:47 CST 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster at> wrote:
> Folks should not be so obtuse about these activities. It's almost blatantly
> in-your-face, so to speak. These guys have no fear of retribution.

no real arguement, but... 'please provide some set of workable solutions'

The ARIN meetings (at least) are open, please come and help guide
policies. I'm sure RIPE also wouldn't mind a discussion, if there
could be some positive policy outcome.