Is there anyone from ASPEWS on this list?

William Pitcock nenolod at systeminplace.net
Fri Dec 11 08:36:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

ASPEWS is listing 216.83.32.0/20 as being associated with the whole
Atrivo incident of 2008.  My memory does not recall 216.83.32.0/20 being
involved, nor the provider that belongs to.

So it'd be cool if I could you know, talk to someone who has involvement
with that, because frankly, I do not see why it is listed as having any
involvement with Atrivo.  Also, the fact that Atrivo is *dead* and this
stuff is still listed means that anyone who gets those blocks from ARIN
next are basically screwed.  Which kind of sucks.

William