Is there anyone from ASPEWS on this list?

Alex Lanstein ALanstein at FireEye.com
Fri Dec 11 17:55:46 UTC 2009

>>>Also, the fact that Atrivo is *dead* and this
>>>stuff is still listed means that anyone who gets
>>>those blocks from ARIN next are basically screwed

Why would you say Atrivo is dead?

root at localhost --- {~}  nslookup www.googleadservices.com 85.255.114.83
Server:         85.255.114.83
Address:        85.255.114.83#53

Name:   www.googleadservices.com
Address: 67.210.14.113

root at localhost --- {~}
root at localhost --- {~}  nslookup www.googleadservices.com 8.8.4.4
Server:         8.8.4.4
Address:        8.8.4.4#53

Non-authoritative answer:
www.googleadservices.com        canonical name = adservices.google.com.
adservices.google.com   canonical name = adservices.l.google.com.
Name:   adservices.l.google.com
Address: 74.125.19.96

Regards,

Alex Lanstein