news from Google

Bruce Williams williams.bruce at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:53:34 UTC 2009

"We plan to share what we learn from this experimental rollout of Google
Public DNS with the broader web community and other DNS providers, to
improve the browsing experience for Internet users globally."

I wonder how the world managed to function before Google came along....

Bruce

--

“Discovering...discovering...we will never cease discovering...
and the end of all our discovering will be