news from Google

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:34:40 UTC 2009

> Remember? They started as a search engine? Not sure how, but they are
> becoming (became) the new Micro$oft, IMHO.

Hmnm, I don't agree with your opinion, Micro$oft keeps making money out
of you just repackaging and reselling the same crappy software over and over
and making people pay for a large number of features they will never use,
imposing their OS through hardware distributors and crushing anyone
who they may feel becomes a threat to their biz model.

Remember? The started as a software company, and still don't get it, IMHO.

Regards
Jorge