Is everyone getting the ShimizuHarune at ugliness?

Jack Bates jbates at
Tue Apr 28 12:57:32 CDT 2009 at

I'm rather shocked that allows a group to have addresses
included in it that haven't confirmed opt-in. The constant loop of nanog
through the group to my mailbox as trash (I don't read foreign
languages, thus trash) is annoying.

Anyone else having this problem? Who can kindly kill that address from
the list feed until the genius piping that address's email into
ShimizuHarune at stops (and hopefully kindly deletes the
group or removes my email address from it).