Is everyone getting the ShimizuHarune at ugliness?

Charles Wyble charles at
Tue Apr 28 13:05:57 CDT 2009

Yes. I'm getting that as well. It's appending weird characters onto
every message. I'm getting many messages in duplicate (with and without
the characters).

Though this message I only received once and without the characters.

It appears threads started yesterday are affected.