Coop Peering Fabric??

Paul Wall pauldotwall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 07:37:15 UTC 2008

Deepak,

If it were as easy as you make it sound, I can assure you people would
be doing it.

Also, does your Equinix MSA contain a non-compete clause, which could
be interpreted to mean you can't run a competing IX (metro fabric,
exchange, whatever) out of their facilities?  I hear many do.

Drive Slow,
PAUL WALL