Low quality ISPs (was Re: larger space was: Re: [NIC-.... )

Curtis Villamizar curtis at ans.net
Fri Feb 16 16:56:04 UTC 1996

In message <9602152218.AA16761 at fiber.net>, Carl Payne writes:

> Can you imagine what this world would look like if there were ANY other =
> industry with as many clueless consumers as clueless vendors?

Ever read IBM and Microsoft press releases from the mid 1980s?  :-)

Isn't that where they got the term "vaporware"?  Some of the announced
gonna-be-a-products-real-soon barely made any technical sense.

There is a precidence for clueless consumers.  In fact I think its
approximately the same herd of lemmings.

Curtis