N91 Women mixer on Sunday?

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Fri Mar 29 16:31:49 UTC 2024

I don't think anything is 'easily fixed' on this topic.

I do however hope that everyone accepts at face value that the board,
staff, and PC are *trying* to do the right things here. Doesn't mean that
it *will* always be the right thing, or even that a majority of people can
agree on what the right thing actually is.