registry for onmicrosoft[dot]com

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Wed Mar 20 00:13:30 UTC 2024

Microsoft is the only mail provider that exhibits this behiavor.  And I've
heard the same thing from other people using small domains.

The Microsoft autobot response a few years ago said "the domain didn't
send enough emails."  I don't know why I would send more emails to a
provider which doesn't deliver them.

Maybe Microsoft has reasons, but no customer service answer.

Gmail, Yahoo, and others don't have a problem.

Maybe Microsoft allows your small domain as an exception?  In the mean
time, use Gmail or another cloud provider to get your email.