Best TAC Services from Equipment Vendors

Pedro Prado pedro.prado at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:08:17 UTC 2024

* I am biased, I’m from Arista * but having said that have you guys experienced Arista TAC? Not propaganda, I truly see it very differently.
As you guys said scale may change things down the road, but at the current scale it’s still an engineer that answers your call, straight away.

Sent from my iPhone