jon postel

d at nielmarks.com d at nielmarks.com
Mon Oct 16 23:49:35 UTC 2023

I wasn’t even born yet when he died, but as humans we are lucky to have had someone like him, along with a great many other folks along side him. One of my professors at Michigan (his name eludes me for some reason) always had a great many stories about him and other folks in that time period, must have been a crazy thing to watch unfold in real time. I wonder if he knew it would have become what it is today.