Autoresponders gone wild - edg.io (or Meta), make it stop

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Thu Oct 5 18:53:47 UTC 2023

I'm on my last full day at StackPath, and a couple of autoresponders are
making my work email even less usable than usual.  It would seem G-Core
Labs S.A. (ASN 199524) sent a peering request cc'd to every address they
could find relevant to @INEX LAN1 Dublin, and the various autoresponders
have been duking it out since about 5:49am Eastern.

The only one still emailing everyone several times/minute is
support at edg.io.  If anyone knows someone at edg.io who can make this stop,
please suggest they do so asap.

It would appear noc at meta.com is also involved, but at least Meta's
autoresponder has the good sense/programming to not spam the entire
recipient list...but it likely playing ping pong with support at edg.io.