Hulu US Cogent IPs problem

Jose Montero Martín (TRABAJO) josemonteromartin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:43:41 UTC 2023

Good morning,

Our customers are facing issues accessing Hulu from our Cogent IPs
geolocated in the US. Every time they try to log in they receive the
following prompted message:
"Something went wrong. Please try again later"

With a big black button "Log out and try again"

These IPs are perfectly located but we are still having problems. I read
all the thread related in the newsletter and also read the
https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/ webpage.

I also contacted Hulu via customer support and ipadmin at hulu.com, also using
Digital Envoy contact webpage and e-mail. I always receive an e-mail
informing us that there is no location or proxy problem either.

Even further, I tried with another Cogent IP range also located in the US
with success.

Anyone who can help me even off the list would be appreciated.

Kind regards,