Spectrum Engineer

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Thu Mar 23 17:06:21 UTC 2023

Can someone from spectrum give me a call or shoot me a email.  We have a customer that is hard down, BGP is up, we are advertising the prefix to you but its not making its way out on the public internet.

[LTI-Full_175px]
Dennis Burgess

Mikrotik : Trainer, Network Associate, Routing Engineer, Wireless Engineer, Traffic Control Engineer, Inter-Networking Engineer, Security Engineer, Enterprise Wireless Engineer
Hurricane Electric: IPv6 Sage Level
Cambium: ePMP

Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition"
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/>
Create Wireless Coverage's with www.towercoverage.com
Need MikroTik Cloud Management: https://cloud.linktechs.net