Searchable archives of the list?

Joel M Snyder Joel.Snyder at opus1.com
Thu Mar 23 13:57:49 UTC 2023

This seems an absurd question but … “where are the searchable archives of this list?”  I have found an innumerable set of archives and copies of archives broken into months, but I cannot find a way to search the content of the list archive (short of downloading the archives and grepping from there).

Is there a searchable archive someplace maintained by nanog?  And if so… how about updating the nanog web pages about this list with a pointer?

And finally, the question I was searching to avoid asking on the list: does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with leasing out unused IPv4 space through ipway?

Thanks,

jms
---
Joel M Snyder - Opus One - jms at Opus1.COM