ElastiFlow Getting Started?

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Thu Mar 23 03:26:37 UTC 2023

Is this in relation to the old opensource archived ElastiFlow or the new proprietary one with only
subscription options above a certain flow count? Presumably the subscription comes with some kind of
support?

I think the only option left for open source flow monitoring is the new free.fr-maintained Akvorado
at https://github.com/akvorado/akvorado I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, curious if
anyone else has.

Matt