1.1.1.1 support?

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Wed Mar 22 11:53:06 UTC 2023

If you wish to consult people on how to configure DNS, please reach
out to the responsible folk.

I am discussing a specific recursor in anycasted setup not resolving
domain and provider offering no remediation channel.

These are two entirely different classes of problem and collapsing
them into a single problem is not going to help in either case.

--
  ++ytti