Spamhaus flags any IP announced by our ASN as a criminal network

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Mar 20 15:17:55 UTC 2023

On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 7:56 AM Brandon Zhi <Brandon at huize.asia> wrote:
> Well, those prefixes are not for their VPS hosting service
> (which cause a lot of complaint). Just like there are many IP
> addresses under the telecommunication company, the entire
> ASN cannot be "blocked" just because there is a complaint
> on one IP address

And yet they have. And it was due to complaints with more than one IP addresses.

Bottom line: your service provider is a bad network citizen with a
reputation deep in the toilet. Find another service provider. And this
time, do the research before you spend the money.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
For hire. https://bill.herrin.us/resume/