Spamhaus flags any IP announced by our ASN as a criminal network

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Sun Mar 19 18:17:17 UTC 2023

On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 10:35 PM Brandon Zhi <Brandon at huize.asia> wrote:
> We even haven't started to use, we just announced that... They marked it's a criminal network

They do that once they decide you've been broadly inattentive to abuse
reports. It stops folks from shuffling IP addresses to evade
filtering.

>>> I would like to ask if this is manually set by Spamhaus or is the system misjudgment? Has anyone encountered the same situation as us?

As I understand it, most things at Spamhaus are manual determinations.
You click on "show details" and they give you a list of timestamped
report IDs, each with a 1-line description of the reviewer's
assessment of the fault.