Spamhaus flags any IP announced by our ASN as a criminal network

Brandon Zhi Brandon at huize.asia
Sat Mar 18 13:57:12 UTC 2023

Hello guy,

We recently discovered that any IP address announced by our ASN is
blacklisted by Spamhaus, even if we only announced it but not use it.

I would like to ask if this is manually set by Spamhaus or is the system
misjudgment? Has anyone encountered the same situation as us?

Best,

*Brandon Zhi*
HUIZE LTD

www.huize.asia  <https://huize.asia/>| www.ixp.su | Twitter

This e-mail and any attachments or any reproduction of this e-mail in
whatever manner are confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.
HUIZE LTD can’t take any liability and guarantee of the text of the email
message and virus.