Request for comments

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Tue Mar 7 13:06:06 UTC 2023

The picture changes significantly when an operator's choice is weighted by
his current subscriber base.
Evidently, incumbents have lots of copper media, while smaller operators
(more agile?) are laying fibre and mostly growing GPON on it.

Rebuttals are welcome !

Unweighted data
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eZZeqbDaTj6nSJJDdK0iu5Xm9Z_691rR&authuser=etienne.depasquale%40um.edu.mt&usp=drive_fs>

Weighted data