Seattle Scavenger Hunt

Wade, Clara clarawad at amazon.com.ar
Sun Jun 11 21:38:34 UTC 2023

Hello Fellow NANOG 88 Attendees,

We saw some of you would like to get to know Seattle better. Our DEI committee put together a fun activity for you to do this while also getting to know some other community members.

We will be going on a scavenger hunt to uncover Seattle’s charms, gems and modern marvels. Teams will be put together to complete challenges and earn points along the way. The leaderboard will show live scores and winners will be announced on Wednesday at the end of the conference.

In order to put the teams together, we will need you to please fill out this form<https://forms.gle/kZMkDzTqCM6KpktV7> indicating which time slot works best for you and any affinity groups that you identify with.

We look forward to seeing you there!

The NANOG DEI Committee