Re: Spectrum (legacy TWC) Infrastructure - Contact Off List

Shawn L shawnl at up.net
Tue Jan 31 23:56:36 UTC 2023

All i can say is good luck.  We see the 'trash-bag mod' on a lot of AT&T aerial boots and PEDs, as well as Charter/Spectrum/TWC gear.  A lot of times, they don't even get that.  Unless you know how to get in contact with a local tech, they will most likely not respond until the customer complains about their service being out.  In which case, the same tech that ran the 'low-level' drop between PEDs will likely come back and do it again.