Spectrum (legacy TWC) Infrastructure - Contact Off List

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Tue Jan 31 21:33:35 UTC 2023

Could someone from Spectrum who deals with the HFC infrastructure in
Southern California, specifically the legacy Time Warner Cable area,
contact me off list ?

Apparently the local infrastructure crew thinks it's OK to leave cable
running between two cans in a residential neighborhood since at least July
2022. But it's OK, because they've cautioned them off with orange cones,
right ?

Multiple calls to regular customer service fall on deaf ears about a coax
trunk cable run above ground on a street and sidewalk in the middle of a
residential neighborhood.

Customer service says, "We don't know what you're talking about, we don't
have cables running on the street". Can't seem to get a hold of the right
people to come out and get it buried and get rid of the eyesore and safety
hazard ...

[image: image1.jpg]

[image: image2.jpg]

Thanks,