NANOG Jeopardy Takes N87 Stage! DNS 1-Day Course + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Jan 26 17:10:21 UTC 2023

*NANOG Jeopardy Takes N87 Stage! *
*Presented by Community Member Charles Rumford *

NANOG meetings guarantee hours of ground-breaking + fascinating industry
talks by tech giants. However, amid three days of jam-packed information,
the brain may need an entertaining recess.

At least that's what community member and Network Engineer at Deft, Charles
Rumford, thought.

"There is a lot of great informational content, but we could offer
something more fun while being educational," Rumford said

*READ MORE
<https://www.nanog.org/stories/nanog-jeopardy-takes-the-n87-stage/>*

*Exploring the Fundamentals of DNS*
*Can You "Dig" It? (1-Day Course) - All Skill Levels  *