Need an experience feedback Cisco 8000V

Network Operation Center - Axess OnLine noc at axess.fr
Mon Jan 23 10:38:14 UTC 2023

Dear members,

Our team consider to changer our PE router which is connected to our 300 client using MPLS L3VPN and L2VPN, to cisco 8000V

Is there any company actually using 8000V in production?, I need some advice, because I wonder a virtual router make some problem or not.
Up to now, I haven't heard of use of virtual router in ISP.
What I want to know most is,

1. Is it stable? Are there any existing bugs that would cause problems?
2. Compared to router physical, What were the advantages that brought you?

Best regards.

Seungtaek OH