Starlink routing

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon Jan 23 04:54:55 UTC 2023

Yes re: Iridium. Contrary to what the Chief Huckster may say, inter-sat
comms are not some revolutionary thing that he invented.

It’s also not likely to function anything like they show in marketing
promos, with data magically zipping around the constellation between nodes
in different inclinations. Unless they have managed to solve for the
Doppler effect in a way nobody has thought of yet.