AS16512 Unauthorized Announcement by Lumen

Alistair Mackenzie magicsata at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:48:41 UTC 2023

Austin,

This prefix isn't being announced by Lumen, it is merely in their IRR db.
This is quite different from your accusation of "unauthorized announcement".

Stale IRR entries are very common and usually cause no issue on their own.
These should be cleaned up to avoid any accidents but that doesn't always
happen.