AS3257 / AS4436 / GTT Contact re route hijack

Adam Blackington ablackington at lionlink.net
Thu Jan 12 22:55:43 UTC 2023

Can someone from GTT contact me off-list about this?  GTT is not an
upstream carrier for me  and the NOC doesn't seem to understand the
issue....

Thank for your help. :)

Adam

On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 8:47 AM GTT NOC <noc at gtt.net> wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> As part of our ongoing improvements to enhance security measures for our
> customers, we no longer accept Request tickets via email. We request you to
> please log into our EtherVision <https://ethervision.gtt.net/> portal to
> open your ticket, it will then be picked up accordingly by our engineers.
> You can view a quick tutorial  on our Ethervision portal here
> <https://learn.gtt.net/EV_Focus_On_Ticketing.html>.
>

> EtherVision <https://ethervision.gtt.net/> also allows
> you to check the status of existing tickets as well as access our Service
> Assurance contact information.
>

> If you do not have an EtherVision <https://ethervision.gtt.net/> login, please contact
> your GTT account administrator or submit a request through our website
> <https://ethervision.gtt.net/sign-in>.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Danish Aga
>
> Service Desk Analyst
>
> Client Portal: https://ethervision.gtt.net/
>
> GTT NOC: noc at gtt.net

Very Best Regards,

Adam

*Adam Blackington, PSM, NSA*
Managing Partner

*LionLink Networks | *Infrastructure Solutions That Power The Enterprise
ablackington at lionlink.net email  *| * (571) 482.1490 direct

Service Desk:  (844) DATA-CENTER, Option 2 or  support at lionlink.net