ROAs Expire

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Jan 3 15:42:38 UTC 2023

Nothing went south for me, just got an email from ARIN reminding me that they were about to expire.

The reasons you stated all make sense. We'll just have to make sure it's easy enough for the less skilled or more busy operators to comply with current best practices, lest they not do it at all to avoid the hassle.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange