Google Speed Test

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Jan 3 15:31:27 UTC 2023

Is there enough available capacity for {insert whatever the customer is trying to do here}.

Can they run 4 YouTubeTV streams or can they run 20?
Can they download a file at 5 megabits/s or 15 gigabits/s?

There's not a problem to be solved, but information of a variety of types to be gleaned for a variety of purposes.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange